LNC Repairing Cream is a top-notch skin care product that has been thoroughly researched and developed to naturally nourish the skin. It acts as a new skin cell renewal cycle for the whole body in general, but for the facial skin in particular, thus significantly rejuvenating the skin at the cellular level. Japan Bio Products Co., Ltd. (JBP) has continuously researched and developed this prime skincare product with properties to effectively restore and exfoliate skin cells to then look whiter, smoother, clearer and naturally rejuvenated.
Usually when the skin surface is exposed to pollution, UV rays and other variables, the structure of the skin’s protective barrier is gradually destroyed. Consequently, skin cells are then no longer able to retain moisture. Foreign substances will enter under the skin layer (subcutaneously) and more easily cause complications for the cells as well as irritation and various traces.
The active ingredients in LNC Repairing Cream act as a protective barrier similar to the structure of the skin cells, thus providing protection to the skin from being attacked by harmful agents. LNC Repairing Cream nourishes and restores skin cells from the inside to then become brighter and more radiant on the same level as new skin cells.
Main Ingredients in LNC Repairing Cream
- Equine placental extract: this extract is rich in various essential nutrients that help to nourish the skin, including amino acids, proteins, saccharides, nucleic acids, lipids and fatty acids; enzymes, vitamins and minerals. It also contains a Growth Factor essence that exfoliates new skin cells, repairs the skin and keeps the skin healthy from the inside, while stimulating collagen production, thus enabling the skin to be firm and elastic. This all results in effective protection of the skin to remain healthy and youthful.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is an abundant source of vitamin E and is rich in antioxidants; it further contains specific proteins for tissue repair.
- Cyclohexasiloxane is a substance that evaporates quickly; in doing so it helps to embed various important substances into the skin to cause it to feel soft and moist. Please note that it does not cause any stickiness.
- Hyaluronate (C12-13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate) is a type of substance that has modified its structure to be able to penetrate deeply into the skin. Consequently, it restores the structure of the epidermis layer, reduces dehydration and retains moisture for a longer period of time.
How to use LNC Repairing Cream
Gently clean the face, and then wipe it dry; first apply a mild cleansing lotion or cream to prime the skin for nourishment. Next, scoop up an appropriate amount of LNC Repairing Cream, and apply it all over the face. Remember to apply additional layers on areas that need special nourishment, such as any areas of dry or rough skin.
Results after use
Facial skin will be significantly softer, more adequately moisturized and markedly more radiant with more flexibility after continuous maintenance with LNC Repairing Cream. Aging and dryness of the skin will naturally decrease as the facial skin will look veritably younger.
Packing size (1 jar)
- Placental Protein (Equine)
- Butylene Glycol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Dipropylene Glycol
- PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Behenic Acid
- 3-Laurylglyceryl Ascorbate
- Ceramide NG
- Ceramide NP
- C12-13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate
- Soluble Proteoglycan
- Glycosyl Trehalose
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil Esters
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Cholesteryl / Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate