LNC Cleansing Balm is a thorough facial cleanser in the form of a soft balm that effectively and deeply cleanses the skin. Simply by massaging the balm into the skin along with gently washing it off with plain water can clean the face deeply without the use of cotton pads. It is known that cotton pads can cause irritation to the skin and also cause enlarged pores.
LNC Cleansing Balm elevates the skin’s radiance and effectively restores youthfulness to the face. The balm becomes a thick gel when exposed to our body temperature and will easily absorb leftover makeup and impurities that are hiding in the gaps of the skin, while LNC Cleansing Balm adds more moisture to the skin.
Japan Bio Products Company, Japan’s leading specialist in health and beauty products, has extensively researched and developed LNC Cleansing Balm to be a top-notch Skincare product for sophisticated skin care and cleansing, believing that cleansing is the most important step of looking after bare skin. It also prepares an important foundation for additional skin care and adequate nourishment for the next step.
Main ingredients in LNC Cleansing Balm
- Equine Placental Protein Extract; in this extract there are numerous essential nutrients that help nourish the skin in very high concentrations, and this extract also stimulates the production of collagen. It further helps the skin to become firm, flexible, and protects the skin so as to be strong and youthful.
- Winter plant extract “Artichoke” or Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract; this substance destroys free radicals, thus slowing down the formation of wrinkles and thus absolutely minimizing the resultant skin aging.
- Vitamin C Derivatives or Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: this substance directly protects skin cells from UV rays, reduces melanin production (the cause of dull skin), as well as reduces allergic reactions and skin irritation, while maintaining truly healthy skin.
- Glucosyl Hesperidin is a natural flavonoid found in citrus fruits that has a restoration effect on dull skin to then transform it to be bright, lively and healthy. It stimulates both the circulation of capillaries and the creation of collagen under the skin.
How to use LNC Cleansing Balm
- Use a spatula to scoop out approximately 2 g. of LNC Cleansing Balm.
- Use your hands to gently rub in the balm.
- Gently apply on the T-zone and the cheeks.
- Gently massage it in, and the makeup will begin to melt away.
- Gently press your fingers on the eyelids and around the eyes to remove any leftover makeup from the eyelids.
- Rinse with clean water.
Results after use
LNC Cleansing Balm acts gently on the face and deeply cleans the skin, but it still sufficiently hydrates to keep the skin soft and in good condition, and prepares it to be nourished by cosmetics in the next step.
Packing size (1 jar)
- Placental Protein (Equine)
- Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- PEG-20 Glyceryl Isostearate
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Glucosyl Hesperidin
- 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid
- Sebacic Acid
- Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein
- Butylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol Isostearate
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid